Rites of Unthaa: Becoming A Virtuous Woman is an eight-week program sponsored by Sisters United In Human Service, Inc. for the benefit of girls between the ages of 13-17. It endeavors to teach girls who are approaching adulthood a number of healthy, moral life skills. These skills will strengthen them in their religion as they mature and prepare for the adult challenges of life. Various group interactive sessions are planned to help the participants achieve the goals set for the program.
- Islamic Growth - Spiritual, Emotional, Mental, & Physical
- Taking Care of Self and Proper Etiquette
- History of Our People and Family Building
- Family Life and Finance
- Leadership Skills and Conflict Resolution
- Time Management and Community Involvement
- Creative activities and expression at each session.